Irakli Dzneladze is a man, for whom the whole life is a brilliant and exciting spectacle. A man, who is carrying his camera 24 hours a day, only to bring to us all the things happening around him. Let’s suppose that on first sight, these events don’t have anything to do with us… But if you look deeper in his pictures you’ll see something very close to you. Even in fine art works first of all you’ll see the life as it is, with all its sometimes so sad and pale tones. It’s not flashy, image-saturated shots, which are everywhere today. This is not edited and retouched images with fake flowers and people. This is life, in all its colors …”
- 2000-2004 Roerich Art school, St Petersburg. Qualification in art restoration and conservation.
- 2004-2008 Batumi State University. Journalism.
- 2006-2007… Kiev Photography School.
- 2012-2013 PROGRAMME EURODYSSEE –STAGE (Entreprise d’accueil: Caravansarai, Echanges Artistiques, Poste Occupé : Assistant Photographe (France, Paris)
- 2012 “Everyone is a holder of his own world” Uzbekistan ,Tashkent
- 2010 The And. Georgia, Batumi
- 2009 Frontier, gallery oksar, Odessa, Ukraine.
- 2008 Parallel Illusions, gallery Ra, Kiev, Ukraine.
- 2007 Portrait, Chernogovo, Ukraine.
- 2012 Come and Celebrate With Me, artist run space, Batumi.
- 2010 Tradition, Gomel, Belarus.
- 2009 Me and Main Friends, gallery Mars, Moscow, Russia.
- 2008 Project Urban-Club, Batumi, Georgia.
- 2005 Graphic, Art Hall, Batumi, Georgia.
- 2003 My Painting, Roerich Art School, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Citizens of Batumi- historical photo.
- Hang It All, group exhibition in project space, Batumi.
- F/11 Art Club
© Irakli Dzneladze